Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, October 31, 2011

A Fairy named Ella

Welcome to my little corner of blogland, if you are stopping by, leave me a comment, I enjoy seeing who pops in and where you are from. It's amazing being able to view posts in real time not like putting a card in an envelope and having to wait sometimes 3 weeks for it to arrive!
Well, true to my post yesterday, LOL, I did do the washing! but I didn't start till late morning, I got up early, had breakfast so I could take tablets and then went back to bed for a couple of hours. I was really tired so I think it did me some good. My hubby didn't have to go in to work because he worked most of the night, but he did go off to an auction and then to sort out a couple of things in the afternoon, so I hardly saw him. Both daughters popped in today, the youngest came for some help creating something to wear for an engagement party which is masquerade. We both wear glasses which meant most of the masks don't fit around them, I found one that does, but she opted for a wide black headband and some netting and a large flower, sort of a see through mask LOL, guess who got to do the pinning, cutting and sewing!
Spent the rest of the eveining watching the "Mentalist" and CSI, and also getting some crafting done too.
My card today is on a SU, Tangerine Tango basecard, some purple card from stash, the DP is from My Mind's Eye. I added a black Nestie diecut and I've used another Wild Rose Studio stamp called "Ella With Wand". I stamped her in Close to Cocoa onto white card stock and then coloured her with Copic Markers and added some bling to her wand. I also andded an orange ribbon to the nestie to finish off.
I coloured her dress in orange (the trim is green) and also the flower in her hair, the shoes and socks are orange and purple. The scan is not showing up the true colours. The shade of orange is nearly the same as the ribbon. Isn't it strange when it shows the ribbon in true colours but not the dress! Maybe the computer doesn't like my colour choices, LOL.
I would like to enter this into Flutter By Wednesday's Challenge #177 - colour challenge, black, purple, orange and green, you also have to use an angel, fairy or butterfly on your card,
Well, thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you find something here that interests you, I know I always enjoy looking at all the creations I find on other people's blogs.
Take care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Love the image of this one sandy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I love her Sandy! Thx for linking her up to the Flutter By Wednesday challenge too honey!

    M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy .Love the way the image is only partially on diecut frame ,and love the ribbon around top of frame .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...