Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fairy Wishes

Hello everyone, I had to post my card for yesterday earlier this evening but I've dated it yesterday, so if you missed it please scroll down if you would like to see it. It was very frustrating spending time on the phone with a technician while he talked me through trying to fix the internet connection problems and in the end still didn't get anywhere and then today it just started working again.
It's school holidays here at the moment so most of my crafting classes are having a break. My husband started a new job today and had to be up early after a sleepless night, he went to bed about 1 1/2 hours ago as he has to be up at 5 a.m. tomorrow. So had a quiet day home. I did take something over to my neighbour's house this afternoon and ended up being asked inside to meet his case worker and ended up on a conference call with his lawyer telling him about the assault incident. I am hoping that they will not ask me to go to court and just accept my affidavit.
The card I want to share is on Night of Navy SU cardstock and then Pear Pizazz, a night of navy oval diecut and then a white scalloped oval diecut. The image was stamped on white card, coloured with Copics and cut out and mounted onto the scalloped oval, I've added some acrylic dots around her and finished off with a sentiment from SU set "Heard from the Heart"
I'm going to enter this into:
Make It Monday #57 - anything goes.
Flutter By Wednesday's Challenge #174
- open but must have an angel, fairy or butterfly.
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything goes with the option of adding something punched, not sure whether the die cuts count as something punched?
Thanks so much for stopping by today,
Take Care,
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. Sandy,
    This is lovely, love it such a cute image and you colored her beautifuly. Great catd.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just brilliant Sandy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful fairy .. so sweet
    Thanks for linking up with us at Make it Monday this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy ..I am so pleased for your husband getting a new job .
    Fabulous fairy image for your card
    Love those acrylic dots .
    Good luck in challenges
    hugs Shirley-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy, love the colour combo. And the image is so adorable.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute fairy - saw you on make it monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love that sentiment too, very apt.
    Annette
    xx
    Papertake Challenge GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute Sandy! I love that cutie pie and the colours! Thx for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sandy,
    This is so pretty. I love your cute image & the lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...