Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hand Held Heart

Hi everyone, hope your weekend is going well and you are all getting some relaxation time as well as getting to some of those jobs that just need doing! My daughter came over to bring her dogs again for another stay as the gardener for the house she rents was spraying poison on the weeds today and she didn't want the dogs eating any of it and they also have a party there tomorrow and usually everyone gives the dogs tidbits and they end up sick from eating too much. We ended up going out for a while to get a few groceries and then back here for lunch. I had a very short snooze probably about 15 mins as the dogs kept barking outside, had a couple of phonecalls and then decided to make a card for the Less Is More Challenge - week 36 - the theme is hearts, singular or plural and it has to be a one layer card.
So, this is what I came up with. The stamp is one I bought about 3 years ago, it came with some others that I wanted and I've never inked it up. In fact, I had to clean it first as there was dried blue ink all over one side of the image. It doesn't have a name but is made by Inkadinkado. I inked it in Chocolate Chip SU ink onto Whisper White cardstock and then coloured with Copics - I added the greeting in Basic Grey. I've taken a photo as the scan didn't come up very well. The left hand side of the heart is a very dark brown and looks black in the photo, just can't win, LOL.
Well I might just dawdle back and start something else for tomorrow's post!
Catch you later,
Take Care,
Sandy

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love this fab image, and fabulously coloured too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great colouring. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must to admit to wholeheartedly preferring photos to scans as all life seems to be sapped from cards in the process.
    This looks just great, what an interesting stamp.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great stamp and love the colours you have used, this card really stood out in the thumbnails and couldn't wait to come and look at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sandy, this is so beautiful and coloured so nicely. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just great Sandy,love your colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy, I LOVE that image. You have colored it beautifully. Wonderful take on the LIM challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Sandy, very original
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colourful card.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Sandy, this stamp is fantastic, i love inkadinkado stamps they're my favourites stamps.
    The colouring is beautiful, well done Sandy.
    A hug from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stamp! And nice colouring!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sandy, your card caught my eye in the thumbnails too, very nice. I'm glad I have my card making here in Karratha as I'm not sure what I'd do to fill in my spare time either...hubby is away a lot, nice to keep in with Aussie stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sandy .Unusual image and you have created a lovely card with it with perfect colouring .
    Good luck with challenge
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  15. That stamp is brilliant!Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous image! A great card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sandy

    Great card. Thanks for your comment on my blog too!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...