Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Here's To You

A very warm, windy day today, I again had to skip craft and send my apologies as I am the teacher - Still not well, my temperature has been going up and down all day, my OH took pity on me and again cooked the meat outside on the barbeque and peeled the vegies and cooked them too, all I had to do was eat, I only ate about half as am feeling a little bit off food but have to eat to take the diabetes tablets.
Well onto something more interesting like craft, LOL.
Over at Less is More:

Another week and another challenge, the theme for which is

COCKTAIL

You Are Made Of Fascination, Energy, and Vitality





3 parts Fascination
2 parts Energy
1 part Vitality

And a Splash of Sass

Serve over ice

They suggested we enter our name and see what our own cocktails would be. LOL don't much feel much of the above at the moment!

Well here is the card I made for this challenge
I've used a maroon card base and embossed two lines on the left side and put 5 pale green bling in the middle of them. The image is from Creative Expressions, "Wrinkles Don't Hurt" and the sentiment is from SU set "Friendly Phrases" I coloured with Copic Markers and I used a Marvy marker for the hair. The sentiment is stamped in SU Cherry Cobbler.

I also wanted to mention some blog candy here, you need to become a follower and enter with a comment before 30th October to be eligible for the draw.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for the Get Well Wishes, much appreciated,
Take Care,
Sandy

14 comments:

  1. Really fabulous Sandy,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in real need of a spot of this right now! Fab card Sandy, it's a great image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute card Sandy, I really hope you'll be feeling better soon.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Sandy - so much fun! Perfectly embellished too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this a self portrait, Sandy?......haaaaaa!
    I've really missed comin' to see ya, and so glad you are still on top form...love this creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! That's a great image and you've colored it beautifully. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! This one made me smile - such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stamp which makes a very funny card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandy what a fun image and card! Hope you're feeling better
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun image
    Wish you better
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, Sandy. Glad to hear Adrian is taking good care of you. We really missed you at craft. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...