Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I hear Life's been a bit of a Pill

Hi all, an early post as I am stuck at home with my cold and can't go to craft this afternoon.
I thought I would try another card for the challenge over at Less Is More - Week 36
Another week and another challenge, the theme for which is - COCKTAIL
Mandi and Chrissie said let your imagination run, so I did.
I've based my card on a "Pill Cocktail". I googled for pill containers and came up with this image which I printed out onto card and coloured with Copics. I also embossed a border around 4 sides of the front. It doesn't show very well. I then came up with the sentiment and typed into a Word document and printed out as well. On the inside of the card I have adhered a white topnote diecut and the words "Hope you're feeling Better real Soon".
Thanks for looking,
Take Care
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. oh sandy just love this that really is one super image just love the sentiment too just perfect hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image for a pill cocktail! Hope you don't need to take too many to get better. Missed you this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy , hope that you are on the mend yourself!
    Very clever finding super image for your challenge card .Love it .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I hope you feel better soon honey! A really super card -shame you can't send it to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sandy, novel idea. Hope you feel better soon. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Sandy,lets hope you get well soon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL would definitely need these are a few cocktails
    super colours
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really imaginative interpretation of our theme this week. Terrific idea.
    Super job!
    Thanks so much!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous idea Sandy, love the sentiment and your shading is brilliant :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant idea Sandy - and a great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...