Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I hear Life's been a bit of a Pill

Hi all, an early post as I am stuck at home with my cold and can't go to craft this afternoon.
I thought I would try another card for the challenge over at Less Is More - Week 36
Another week and another challenge, the theme for which is - COCKTAIL
Mandi and Chrissie said let your imagination run, so I did.
I've based my card on a "Pill Cocktail". I googled for pill containers and came up with this image which I printed out onto card and coloured with Copics. I also embossed a border around 4 sides of the front. It doesn't show very well. I then came up with the sentiment and typed into a Word document and printed out as well. On the inside of the card I have adhered a white topnote diecut and the words "Hope you're feeling Better real Soon".
Thanks for looking,
Take Care
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. oh sandy just love this that really is one super image just love the sentiment too just perfect hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image for a pill cocktail! Hope you don't need to take too many to get better. Missed you this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy , hope that you are on the mend yourself!
    Very clever finding super image for your challenge card .Love it .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I hope you feel better soon honey! A really super card -shame you can't send it to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sandy, novel idea. Hope you feel better soon. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Sandy,lets hope you get well soon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL would definitely need these are a few cocktails
    super colours
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really imaginative interpretation of our theme this week. Terrific idea.
    Super job!
    Thanks so much!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous idea Sandy, love the sentiment and your shading is brilliant :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant idea Sandy - and a great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...