Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, October 17, 2011

Lady with Wine

Welcome to my blog today, hope you have had a good day, it's after 11.30 p.m. here, I've just let the dogs out for a little while before I put them to bed! It's been a lovely day today and again I thought I had better wash so Adrian will have some work clothes this week!! His hand is still swollen but he tells me it is feeling better and he can move it a bit more, so maybe a bad sprain after all.
Well better get on and tell you about the card I made today or it will be tomorrow before I get it posted.
The basecard is a lilac colour and I've used red card for the matte and also the two strips which I punched with an Martha Stewart Punch. The circle was punched with and EK Success punch. The image is from Wild Rose Studios and is called "Lady with Wine".
I stamped her with SU Basic Grey and coloured with Copic Markers. The skin is a bit darker than I normally make because my lighter skin tone has died!
I have used a sketch for this card and I would like to enter it in
Quixotic Inspirations Sketch Challenge where you can find the sketch
I would like to enter it also into
Make It Monday - Challenge #59 - Anything Goes
Well, thanks for stopping by, and I love reading your comments and popping back when time permits,
Take Care,
Sandy

19 comments:

  1. Great card Sandy, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun - thanks for visiting my blog. Glad I found you on Make it Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw you on MIM, love the colors and your image, she is just too charming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Wild Rose stamps, great image and card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy , Simply a lovely card .Like it a lot
    hugs Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very striking the reds and purples! I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Gorgeous Sandy.. Popped over from Make-it-Monday for a look..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandy awesome card. it's good to be back blogging
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, Sandy, lovely image! thanks for joining us at Quixotic Paperie!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw your card at MIM and came to see, love the colors and the paper background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such fun and so pretty! I saw it over on Make It Monday and came to leave you some love .
    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely charming and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Sandy! Just so sweet, I love what you've done with my sketch over at Quixotic Paperie - thanks for joining us!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great take on the sketch!! Love the bright colours.

    Thanks for joining us over at Quixotic for our 'Sketch Challenge' this month.

    xo Lou Mac ~ QP Designer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...