Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, October 24, 2011

A Letter for You

Hi everyone, another quiet day at home,I washed 1 load of hubby's clothing so he would have some work clothes. He ended up working all night and getting home about 8 a.m. this morning, which meant he had today off. He spent most of the time in bed sleeping. I made two cards for my Wednesday class to make this term, a Father Christmas topper to put on a chocolate bar, bride and groom using a heart punch and got some good ideas for a few other things.
I also made this card that I am sharing today.
The basecard is Bravo Burgundy, the DP is from stash as is the ribbon. I used a lovely silver paper and a Nellie Snellen die. the roses I made from scraps of the DP.
The fairy is another Wild Rose Studio stamp called "Lily with Letter" coloured with light purple, pink, dark purple and flesh colour Copic Markers. I used some two way glue on the wings and added some glitter.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cutie Pie Challenge#3 - Recipe, Lilac/silver tones, Fairy image, Lace/Ribbon, Glitter, 3 buttons/flowers.
Flutterby Wednesday challenge#176 - Open - must have fairy/angel/butterfly.
Make It Monday Challenge #60 - Anything Goes

Thanks again for stopping by, hope your weekend was fab and you are recharged for the coming week,
Take Care,
Sandy

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sandy, love the image and the colours you've used. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie, good luck cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Sandy,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Sandy! I love the colours and you've framed her beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo beautiful Sandy.. Saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sandy & your image is very pretty!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, lovely wee image and great colouring.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! you couldnt get any more adorable then this! So cute! Fab team up with the paper and gorgeous colours. I saw your card on ‘Make it Monday’
    hugs. Hlora. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this image and your colours, pretty ribbon too.


    I saw your card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Sandy.
    Cute image and I love that diecut frame .
    Hope you are feeling better .
    Thanks for sharind card on Make it Monday .
    Hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is she and I love those handmade roses. I am a big fan of handmade flowers as you might know... I have lots of store bought roses which are just gathering dust but I hardly ever use them.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card! Love your layout and the cute image all coloured to perfection! Thank you for playing along at Cutie Pies Woo, Hazel k4b & LindyLoo (Sorry some of the girls are poorly!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't she sweet - love the scallop cut out behind her. saw you on MIM!
    hugs,
    JoyceAnn

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab card.
    Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie this time round.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...