Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mia in the Snow

Hi everyone, hope you have had a great weekend, I've enjoyed catching up with friends and crafting, looking after 2 extra dogs, morning service at church this morning and catching up with my Mum briefly.
My hubby has had a few hours sleep and gone off to work overnight - if he works all night, he will be home tomorrow.
My card today, is another Christmas card to teach at class on Wednesdays. I've used SU Real Red for the cardbase and also for the topnote diecut which I cut down to just under half and stamped the sentiment onto in Basic Black ink. I added a thin light blue ribbon to it before I adhered to the top of the card. The image is called "Mia in the Snow", another Wild Rose Studio Stamp. I've coloured her with Copic Markers and then die cut with a deckled oval nestie. I adhered it to some more real red card and then hand cut around the white shape. The background was stamped using two different snowflakes from SU set "Snow Swirled"
I would like to enter this into Christmas Inspirations Challenge 35 - use Diecuts or Punches
Well better go to bed and get some sleep, have washing to do tomorrow.
Take Care and thanks for stopping by,
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I think is just perfect for kids. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges this fortnight. Hope you will play again next challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun...love the design & gorgeous image :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one gorgeous card hun just love that cute image,hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely design Sandy
    sweet card
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty Christmas card. Lovely coloring, too. :)Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...