Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Monster Birthday

Had a good day catching up with friends at craft group, we haven't met for about a month due to our friend Judy having birthday parties to organize, a trip to Bali with her hubby and MIL! and a school fete stall to run as well. We use her house to craft at so we have all missed seeing each other - we did a fair bit of talking, but still made a few bits and pieces. I caught up with colouring a few images which means I have a few things on hand when I am in a hurry.
The card I am sharing today is a male/boy card. I don't do many of these even though I have 3 sons, I tend to make their cards at the last minute, LOL.
Well, onto the card, I've used white cardstock for the card base and sponged with SU Brilliant Blue using a mask, I added several frog images as well. The little monster is from AnnaBelle Stamps and is called "Lil Monster's Balloon" the sentiment is from the same set. I coloured the image with Copic Markers. The monster is actually a pale purple, but it is not showing up properly, Might try taking a photo tomorrow and editing the post. It's a clear stamp and gives a lovely clear image, not like some of my clear stamps. I've put a piece of paper behind the card when I scanned to help define the white edges of my card.
I would like to enter this into The Poodles Parlour Challenge - Let's Hear it For the Boys" - a male themed card.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you are enjoying your weekend,
Take Care,
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. A great card Sandy,and a fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha what a humorous card this is Sandy

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandy, he is so so cute! That paper behind him with the ripped effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww that is the cutest monster I've ever seen, love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is cute. Thanks for joining The Poodles Parlour. Good Luck. Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...