Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Skater Matt

Hi everyone, hope you are all enjoying your weekend. More rain today but not as much as yesterday. My daughter was going to her boyfriend's sister's wedding today, so I hope they got a bit of sunshine to take their photos.
I went to Mum's this morning as my brother was going there too. He has just published a book he has written called "Fractured Love" which is a romantic/drama. His name is John Wilson and you can buy the PDF version through Lulu for only $5.99 but I've gone for the soft cover as I don't have an I pad or E book reader and don't want to have to sit in front of the computer to read it. He bought over a couple of books for Mum and I. I've started reading it already, so am looking forward to getting to the end and seeing what happens to the characters.
Spent the rest of the day at home, had a nano nap! LOL and watched some tv.
I've actually made my card a bit earlier than usual, so will post and hopefully have an early night. We have daylight saving starting tomorrow which means we lose an hour tonight.
My card was made with a SU Daffodil Yellow for the base and 3 different DSP's. The orange one is SU but I am not sure about the other two but from stash anyway. The image is from Kaszazz stamps and I inked him with Basic Grey and coloured with Copic markers, the sentiment is from a set called "Friendly Greetins" by Hero Arts and was inked in SU Choc Chip.
I would like to enter my card into Bearly Mine Challenge 20 - use 3 backing papers
Ruby's Rainbow Challenge #13 - one for the boys
Party Time Tuesdays PTT#35 - Anything Goes,
I hope my card meets the criteria for these challenges.
Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment so I can pop over to look at your blog too,
Take care,
Sandy

11 comments:

  1. Cute card Sandy, love the vivid bright colors of the paper. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card for a young lad, I know my grandsons would love it. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the festive colors and great coloring of the image! Congrats to your brother for getting published - what an accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool fun-card!

    the image is so fantastic and i love the fresh colours!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy,
    Fabulous card!! Love the fabulous image you've used, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout . Coloured so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sandy, like the image and the colours, bright and happy, my boys would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy Love the image coloured .great arrangement of papers .
    Hugs Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely, bright and colourful card! And congrats to your brother on the publishing of his book.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card - thanks for playing at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is one super card hun just love that image,and great colors hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful colourful creation. Just love it! Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...