Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, October 7, 2011

Trick or Treat

Hello everyone, hope you are all geared up for another weekend, the days seem to be flying past and I even had someone ask whether a certain date would be suitable for our choir Christmas get together!
I tried to do a bit more organizing in my craft room today, I have boxes everywhere and stamps too! I'd like to pull them all out and stick in the dining room but with my OH home now I can't do that, it's really hard to put things away if you can't actually get to the cupboards to sort them out! Oh well, one box at a time, LOL.
My youngest daughter called in after work today and I got her to put a hair dye in for me, I have quite dark brown hair so I've lightened it, it's always nice to have a change.
Well, whilst sorting things out in my room I came across my Halloween stamps and thought I would make a card to enter
Come and Get It Challenge for this week which is Happy Halloween Challenge.
The basecard is SU from one of the mixed packs, it's orange but I don't think it is pumpkin pie, the purple cardstock is from stash and this lovely paper is from a mini paper stack called Londonerry collection. I used 6 stamps from Crafty Secrets Clear Art Stamps called Halloween Fun, I stamped them with SU Basic Grey and coloured with a combination of Marvy Markers (purple, orange and yellow) and Copics (a brown for the hair, and 2 colours for the skin tone), I sponged around both the sentiment and the nestie diecut with ink from the orange Marvy Marker and finished off with this lovely strip made with a Martha Stewart Punch.
Her cape is actually a bright orange but it looks red in my scanned picture.
Thanks for stopping by again - have a great weekend,
Take care,
Sandy

10 comments:

  1. Great card Sandy, love that little cat and the spider web. Looking forward to seeing the "new glam you"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great halloween card Sandy, love all your stamps. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card Sandy...Enjoy your weekend with your new hair color

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous halloween card Sandy,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun Sandy! I love the colours and that fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the border at the bottom and the image is so VERY cute and cuddly. Not one bit scary and I like that. Lol!

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy!! I missed ya!
    Thanks so much for the warm and comforting message you left for me....very much appreciated, at such an awful time.
    So glad to see this cute creation....a warm and fuzzy card, in the very best way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its brilliant hun..great image & fabbie colours too :D
    have a great weekend
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous job on your card!

    Thanks for joining in on the fun at Come and Get it Challenges this week, hope to see you back soon!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. super card hun just love the image and love that spider web hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...