Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

You're My Prince

Hi, everyone, I've had problems with my server and no internet for the past 24 hours, I wasn't impressed but yeah! am back on. I am scheduling this for Tuesday night as that is when it was supposed to go on. Hope it works okay.
Went to Shirley's for our regular Tuesday class and made another 3 lovely cards, my friend, Fran and I took Shirley out for lunch and then a trip to a craft store, we enjoyed our time together and saw lots of lovely things and got some new ideas.
Well on to the card, LOL,
I made this card for the Lollipop Ladies Challenge Challenge #30 - inspiration is Red Frogs and a bonus challenge of movement.
I tried scanning but it showed up the wrong colours so have tried taking a picture which is a bit better but takes me a long time to work out how to access it!
The cardbase is Pear Pizazz by SU and then a red cardstock from stash and I used a die to cut out the frog, also in Pear Pizazz - I recut just the crown and the flags in yellow and used some alphabet stickers that I received in a prize to do the words. I gave the frog some google eyes to qualify for the bonus "movement" challenge.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you find something here to interest you.
Take care,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy .Thanks for the afternoon fun . Love the little frog and the embossed background .
    Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...