Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mouse bearing gifts

Hi, We have our two granddaughters staying with us for a couple of nights so didn't get to start on a card till later tonight. We've had more rain today and cooler weather which was nice after those really hot days.
I would like to welcome a couple of new followers, Sonia and Liz, hope to see you from time to time.
Sonia was kind enough to go looking for the link to the truck digi I used yesterday on my card and came up with this - http://beyondthefringecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/09/moving-day-freebie.html and the link was shared on Free Digital Stamps
I tried going back through some of the previous posts on Free Digital Stamps blog and couldn't find it. I've now put it in a folder with the blog name on so I won't forget again.
This is another one that I forgot to put in whose it was, I just click save and sometimes they have whose it is in the file name and sometimes not and I just forget to write it in. I do find them though through Free Digital Stamps which you can find the link for in my side bar. (edited to share the stamp creator's blog thanks to Mary J - it's by Torico at Birdie Brown - it is now a retired image, but she does have some pear images and matching sentiment - you can find it at http://birdiebrown.blogspot.com/)
I've used SU Wild Wasabi for the basecard, the DP is from CherryArte (this is just recently purchased). I used some thin red card from stash to make the diecut shape and white for the circle. I printed the image and then coloured with Copic Markers and cut it out and mounted onto the circle. The sentiment is from SU Petite Pairs inked in Choc Chip, sponged with the same ink and mounted onto a red oval, I added some bling on the sentiment and also across one corner.
I would like to enter this into the challenge at Birthday Sundaes - must have birthday sentiment on card with the option of something new added.
Hope you find something to interest you here and many thanks for the positive comments.
Sandy

12 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful Sandy! The image is by Birdie Brown, created by Torico. I don't think it's available any more but she has a new freebies on her new blog here...

    http://birdiebrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mouse, looks like he's on a mission!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Sandy,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Sandy. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the papers you have used on this and just adore that super cute image hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little guy is just too adorable! The colours are fabulous - they make this image 'POP'! Well done! Thanks for participating in this week's Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    http://hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little guy is just too adorable! The colours are fabulous - they make this image 'POP'! Well done! Thanks for participating in this week's Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    http://hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous BD card, Sandy! I'll upload your card on my blog later!
    Thank you so much for the link back to my blog.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandy

    I hope you had a great weekend.

    A super fun creation here. Your image is super cute and made me smile

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sandy - really cute card. This mouse looks like he has had his fill of cheese!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. heehe that the cutest mouse ever, love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sandy, I love your digital image. You did a great job with the copic markers. I am glad I found your blog from Birthday Sundaes. Please stop by and join my blog link up party. I am now your newest follower. Traci Cricutjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...