Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Art Deco Woman

A quiet day at home for me. I had a small sleep in this morning and then got up and moving. Did another couple of loads of washing and then the weather changed and we had several  small showers of rain - I got one load inside before it rained and had to leave the second outside. The sun came back out and the second lot of washing dried!!!. I pottered around still looking for those dies (no luck) and then sat down for a while to make my DT card for Make It Monday. Tonight I also made this one,

Front of Card

Inside of Card (blue is darker than shown on inside - I hate scanners!!!)




Recipe:
SU Night of Navy cardstock for cardbase
DP from Cre8tive 6x6 mini stack
Sentiment from SU Friendly Phrases
Image is from a freebie stamp set with magazine - Creative Stamping
Nestie Dies - large and small circles, large labels
SU Ballet Blue inkpad
Flower from stash,
Tag Punch

I am entering this into the following challenges:
ATC's and Cards with Attitude - Challenge 23 ~ Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Challenge #8 ~ Anything Goes
Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude - Challenge 23 ~ Anything Goes

I hope you are enjoying your weekend,
Take Care,
Sandy

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the image and the backing paper. Beautiful shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous,gorgeous image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Hope you find your dies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and elegant thank you for joining us at atcs and cards with attitude xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice,like the blues , image and flowers, xx mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, that vintage image is so pretty and I love the blues in paisley print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is stunning! I really love this elegant card, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar in the "Anything Goes Challenge" Hope you decide to join us again!
    Good Luck,
    Alice B.
    Brown Suagr DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a lovely card.I love the elegant image..Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card...thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card love the colours thanks for joining us on brown sugar hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Card! I love the colors. Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge! Candice

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love the color. Very elegant. Thank you for joining us at fat pages and ATC's this fortnight. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunning card. So lovely design. I like the colors you have used and that image is super cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Captivating designs for Plastic cards like business cards that inspires me a lot...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...