Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Butterfly girl

Well, it's all over. All that singing rehearsal is finished and the concert went well, but it was a long afternoon. We had to get there at 12:45 p.m. and the concert started at 2:30 p.m. and finished about 5 p.m. We did some warm up exercises and then had to climb 3 flights of stairs to have a run through of some of the music with the orchestra, back down the stairs for a short while then had to climb them again to go on stage. We sat through 3 pieces of music by the orchestra and then sang our songs with our pianist and then we sang "The Bavarian Dances" with the orchestra before having an interval. Yep, down all those stairs again only to come back up about 10-15 mins later!!!! I have bad knees so mainly have a problem going down so I was pretty sore by the end of the day. More music by the orchestra and the big finish, Hiawatha's Wedding. Very dramatic.
I also managed to squeeze in 45 mins before going to the concert to catch up with Michelle, she is the owner of the Make It Monday Blog and is in Adelaide visiting her Mum (Shirley, a DT on the blog) and her Dad. The get together was supposed to be longer but I had mixed up the dates and had to leave early for the concert.
Next Tuesday night we will be back at rehearsals, this time getting ready for a Christmas concert.
Well, I had better push on and finish this post as I still have my Make It Monday one to write and schedule.

Here is the card for today:

Front of Card
 Inside of Card
Recipe:
SU Certainly Celery cardstock for cardbase
SU Pacific Point Cardstock
White card from stash
Spotty DP from Cre8tiv 6x6 paper stack
Butterfly DP from DCWV 12x12 paper stack
Blue with white spot DP from Merci 6x6 paper stack
Rectangle die - Nellie Snellen
Nestie dies - Circles, small and large
Greeting is an acrylic bubble from stash
Copic Markers
Image is a CC Designs stamp
SU Choc Chip inkpad

I am entering this into the following challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Challenge #110 ~ Things with Wings
Wags'n Whiskers Stamps - Challenge ~ Circles

That's it from me again, I hope you are having a relaxing weekend, I'm at the tail end of mine and tomorrow I will have the two youngest grandchildren here.
Thanks for stopping by and for the fab comments left for me too!!!
Take Care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Sandy, I love this card and the bright, cheery colors you used. The image is adorable and this just puts a big smile on my face. :-) So glad you were able to catch up with Michelle and that you're concert went well. Yay! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy. What a gorgeous bright card and a cute image too. I bet you are exhausted now after all that singing.
    Take care.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image...fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely card Sandy and sweet image your cards are always bright and colourful

      Anne

      Delete
  4. Good mix of colours and papers,cute little girl. XX Mum xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...