Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Cat with a Cake

It's been a hot day today but we are in for rain the next few days and as I'm typing, I can hear thunder, so will try and hurry up so I can get off the computer, people say you shouldn't have them turned on during a thunderstorm.
It's school holidays and most of our little Thursday group are either away, or home with kids so I cancelled it. I finally found those dies I had been looking for, yeah, now I can cut some poinsettias as well a few other goodies. There were 6 different dies and I found them stacked under a pile of things that I probably haven't touched for well over 6 months!!!  Shocking, huh? That's what happens when you buy new things and get preoccupied with creating with them instead of what you already have, LOL.
Anyway, here is my card for today:

Front of card

Inside of card
Recipe:
Brown cardstock from stash ( has been in my stash for at least 2 years!)
SU So Saffron cardstock
White card from stash
DP is from My Mind's Eye
Brown and White Gingham ribbon from stash
Nestie Dies - Oval and Scalloped rectangle
small butterfly sticker which is being recycled from a card I received in a swap
Image is a free digi from Spyder
Copic Markers

I am entering this into the following challenges:
(back later with a couple)

I can hear the rain now but not the thunder but am going to get off now just in case,
Thanks for stopping by and I enjoyed the comments left on my last post too. Thankyou!
Take Care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little cat, fab colouring and a lovely card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card like the ribbon and butterfly..tempting cake.good matching inside too. xx mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, a precious card you've designed here. I love that image and that tongue sticking out! Wonder if cake will make it to its destination without being licked. :) The design and polka dots are wonderful!!
    Have a great weekend,
    hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute kitty, I love the inside reflecting the outside! Purrfect ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour combo and the diecut frame for the fun image .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...