Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, September 2, 2012

It's Father's Day

Hi and welcome.
It's Father's Day here today and the family came over for tea tonight. This means I haven't had any time for crafting today and we are keeping the two youngest grandchildren overnight as well.  I babysit them tomorrow anyway, so we organised for them to stay here and that will save our DIL and son some time in the morning. Lisel will just have Amelia to drop off to school and then she can go directly to work instead of doing a bit of a detour here.
We've kicked Papa out of our bed and the grandchildren are sleeping with me.  Layla thinks this is a great hoot.  Papa comes and reads her a story and then she kicks him out with a bout of laughter!!!  This is the first time Isaac is staying overnight, he is now about 15 months old. I hope he sleeps through the night.
I'm still suffering from toothache, I am getting so fed up of my mouth and just can't understand why the trips to the dentist are just not fixing my problems!!!!
So.... No card, a sore tooth and mouth and now I'm off to raid the Medicine drawer for some Panadol so I can get some sleep tonight.  Last night my hubby snored so much and my mouth ached that I did not sleep well at all. He still has a cold and a cough which is being persistant and he normally snores but aaaggh!!!! it was like being in a wind tunnel, LOL.
Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend,
Tomorrow is the start of the linky party over at MIM so stop by to see my DT card.

Take Care,
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Oh my I hope you feel better soon....Take care!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well Sandy. I hope the dentist finds the problem soon for you. Sounds like you had a ball with the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...