Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, September 14, 2012

Monkey Toes

Hello,  it's the start of the weekend. I babysat the grandchildren today, the three of them, as Amelia had a day off from school. A "show" day although they had already been last weekend but the school sets aside one day as a pupil free day during the time frame of the Royal Show week.
It's been an overcast day, but Amelia had a bit of time out in the backyard throwing the ball for the dogs. Layla loves to bring the post in, so we do several trips to the mailbox during the day to see if he's been and Isaac is getting more adventurous and moving around the house more. He is different to the girls when they were his age. You could plonk them down in front of some toys, and they would stay there! If I go into the kitchen he will quite often follow me and tends to touch things and open things if he can too.
We watched several DVD's too and Isaac had several hours sleep. Layla is keen on making cards (she is 4) and is always asking to make one. I gave her a choice of stamps and she chose a teddy bear and after I inked it, she stamped it and then coloured it in with pencils. She did two images and we put one on the front and also one on the inside, she was quite keen to do that, LOL. She picked her papers and cardstock and it ended up looking quite nice so she has taken it home to put in her stash!!!
They all stayed for tea (including our son - our DIL went to the football) , watched some football - Jason's team was playing against Lisel's team. When he left here to go home, his team were winning but in the end Lisel's team won. He won't be happy, LOL, but she will be very happy.
I've only just finished my card, I seem to have lost some of my small dies and it is really bugging me so I have been looking for them with no success. I did find two small sets of stamps that I had forgotten I even bought!!!
Anyway onto sharing my card.

I ran out of time so I haven't decorated the inside yet.

Recipe:
SU Tempting Turquoise cardstock for basecard
DP's are both from Kaisercraft 6x6 Paper pad - Utopia Collection
Nestie Die - Wavy Rectangles
Meljen's Design - Monkey Toes Digi
Copic Markers
Sentiment is a clear acrylic bubble with Happy Birthday in red on it. I adhered it to a blue circle and then a red one (SU Real Red)
Ribbon from Stash
Bling from stash

Time has flown again, so will leave you,
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy

7 comments:

  1. Spent a few minutes catching up with what you've been doing!
    Always something going on!
    Projects are all great/ good idea for the recycled Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fabulous card Sandy,great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sandy, I love the cute image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just one super cute image hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monkey business ? Little ones would like it,happy,cheeky card..
    xx mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sandy,
    Sounds fun having the grand children over. I love this idea with the clear acrylic bubble with Happy Birthday over the top I've never tried that and will have to give it a go!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Hugs Trish

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute image and lovely the name of it too. A wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...