Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Simple Baby Card

Wow, I am really late again tonight. We ended up travelling toVictor Harbour today to go to a Charity Auction, not the usual one we go to. We met our friends there but it was a very small auction and not much there this time, so we ended up checking out a small grower's market. I bought 3 plants, a mint, a coriander and a curly parsley. Trying to make a bit of a herb garden. There was also a rock and roll festival on this weekend, with old cars from that era and live music. We strolled around that for a little while and then went back to our friends' house for lunch. The guys went back into the town to see a bit more of the festival and we gals stayed at the house and watched a DVD and chatted.
We got home early evening and our youngest son and his girlfriend decided to cook tea for us. Emma is Vietnamese so she made a vegetable soup, sweet and sour and then they steamed a whole fish and made a sauce to go with it and also rice.  It was all very good.
I've been finishing off my DT card and then quickly made this simple little baby card to share.
Here it is:





I've used textured cardstock from DCWV 12x12 paper stack - I cut an aperture using a die and then pricked holes around the edge. I stamped this cute little deer from SU Forest Friends using SU Pacific Point inkpad and then added the sentiment from SU Sweet Little Sentiments.
I added a gingham ribbon and bow and that's it finished. Told you it was Simple!!!

Thanks for stopping by - Hope you are enjoying your weekend break.
Take Care,
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Looove these vintage image stamps. SO adorable that you used this one for a baby card. Makes me want to watch Bambi all over again. :)

    Super cute card Sandy. Hope you're having a good weekend.
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty baby card. Sounds like you had an amazing day and then to top it off by a lovely meal cooked for you...wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy have lost my PC and have borrowed Dougs .Love this apeture card and sweet image

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a cute baby card lovely blue and ribbon xx mum xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...