Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wedding card for Phillip and Lisa

Hi, it's been hot today. Fran and I went off to Shirley's for our weekly craft get together and made another 3 cards. I meant to call into the craft shop on the way home but forgot, so will have to go tomorrow.
I went to my nephew's wedding on Sunday afternoon - it was outdoors in a park with a celebrant. It went very well with the couple doing their own vows which had people very emotional. They had pics with family and friends before going off to have some on their own. The reception was at one of the city's hotels and was a casual affair as well with finger foods.
I posted my MIM DT card yesterday, so I am sharing the wedding card today. I wrote on the inside before I scanned it so won't share that bit!!!
Here it is:
Sorry the white card didn't show well in the scans so I've put a bit of dark coloured paper behind it so you can see the sides of the card.
I embossed the top panel inside and out with a small heart embossing folder.


 This is an edited post showing a picture taken with my camera.  This was taken sitting on the little drawer of my hall stand.
 Recipe:
SU Whisper White cardstock 
Whisper White for the heart embossed panels
Martha Stewart border punch for the Left Hand edge 
Nestie Die - Deckled Ovals
Magnolia Stamp
Copic Markers
Sentiment is SU (I think, will have to check later)

Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...