Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, October 8, 2012

MIM #110 - Better get Better

It's Monday, and that means the start of a new linky party at Make It Monday.
Thanks to all of you that make it a great place to visit and see what other people are making.
Congrats go to Karen C  for having your card featured this week and also to  Faye for being the winning commenter.
This week we again have the marvelous Bugaboo Stamps as our Sponsor and I was lucky enough to be able to choose this fab image to play with. She is called Nurse Margaret - as seen on tv and you can find her here.

Here is what I've made with her. I used a template I found a couple of years ago in the Hobby Journaal (Dutch Magazine) for this fab hospital bed. It has another little shaped piece at the back to support the card.


Recipe:
SU Crumb Cake cardstock
White Card
Image from Bugaboo Stamps called
Sentiment also from Bugaboo 
Circle Punch
Scalloped Circle Punch
Handmade flowers
Leaves are from a Fiskars Punch
Better get Better sentiment from SU
Copic Markers

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Challenge #4 ~ Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - Challenge  #123 ~ Anything Goes
Craftymess Challenge Bog - 19th Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Challenge #137 ~ Let's see those Shapes




We are very excited to have again our fun sponsors Bugaboo Stamps!  Everyone loves these fun and sweet digis!



Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: A Short Essay
As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing!  From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects.  Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week! 

 If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps   atTotally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT   for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug


Bugaboo Stamps are offering a very generous prize of winner's choice of 7 single digis!



My POTW is this cute card - Isn't this sweet and made for a special little boy too by Karen over at Kaleidoscopic Sparkles and you can see it and read about it here


 

Okay, it's your turn to get inspired and start linking up your wonderful papercraft creations. Don't forget to add a link to MIM  so your entry will be valid.
Thanks for stopping by today,
Take Care,
Sandy

23 comments:

  1. Sandy what a terrific shaped card and love the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card,nurses would like it..good work..like your special pick too
    love mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun hospital bed shape! Love that nurse, Bugaboo have such fun quirky images! You did great with them!

    Enjoy the new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy your hospital bed and Nurse Margaret image is fantastic. This cracked me up when I saw it and I love it. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today. ;) Your POTW is wonderful and Karen does terrific work, love her blog. Hope you have a terrific week.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card Sandy, she would scare me to death, but gave me a good laugh, brilliant, and love you POTW so adorable.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Sandy, Fabulous card you have made this week!! Love the bed and that nurse, she is just awesome lol!!
    I was so touched by Karens post, and her card is so lovely...I think Michael will love it!..we must have been on the same wave length this week lol!!! have a good week...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandy your card made me smile today. Great card and love the sentiment

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fabulous card Sandy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a clever card, Sandy! Love the flower arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card Sandy with fabulous image. Thank you for joining us this week at TPC.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards. The bugaboo one is such a lot of fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL..it's not a chair at all!! Makes so much more sense that it's a hospital bed!! Sandy, however I interpreted, it's WONDERFUL! I love what you've created here for your Bugaboo nurse. So cute!! YOUR POTW is very popular and wonderful as well. :)
    Have a great week.
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sandy~ I'm a nurse and when I saw this I had the best laugh! What a great template too!! Love it! Great coloring and love your flowers!
    Hugs
    Heather

    Visiting from MIM :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol! She's hysterical...I would get better quick rather than have her jabbing me with a needle! Your POTW is awesome!!!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fab card ,love the bed shape and the image and entiment is just a hoot
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Sandy, your comment made my morning.. I am so honored to be your pick of the week! :o) I hope Michael loves his little sailboat. I too have a nephew who is Autistic, so when I read Naomi's story it certainly struck a chord. Lots of love and prayers to your family, as I know it can be taxing for all involved. *hugs* Your card is a hoot! Hehe! Bugaboo has such fabulous images and your shaped card showcasing it is genius. :o) Thanks for the extra smiles today! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!
    Karen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is hilarious! certainly one to cheer you up when you are feeling under the weather.
    Thanks for taking part in our Anything Goes challenge at Craftymess.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sandy . This looked fab in real life .A great fun card love the nurse but I am glad she is not my nurse..
    Splendid project as your POTW too .

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Sandy , this looked fab in real life .Love the nurse but am glad she is not my nurse .great project as your POTW too .

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the card , the nurse and the bed are fab. Thanks for joining us at challenges 4 everybody. Hugs Trisha x DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness this sure did make me giggle. Love the colors you used and layout. Thanks for making me smile and for sharing you inspiration over at MIM. It was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a gorjuss make, love the colours, thank you so much for joining us at Craftymess challenge blog

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...