Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cheers Mate

Well the weekend has drawn to a close. Had church this morning and then home to do a couple of loads of washing. I've got a doctor's appointment first thing tomorrow so I will get on and share the project I made today. I'm still making things with a view to teaching them this coming term. So with that in mind, I made this treat container (no treats inside it yet!, I was thinking some beer nuts, peanuts to go with the blokey image!)
I've also decorated the inside of the treat container with a fun Aussie image too.
Here it is...... Sorry it's a bit blurry, I took the photo late this afternoon in not ideal conditions.

It will have a cellophane bag in the middle with the treats and the top of the bag will pop out of the opening at the top of the container and I will probably tie it with some twine to stay with the rustic Australian look!!!

Recipe:
Blue card from stash
white card for the digi images
DP is a yellowy/grreen which doesn't show well here and is from My Mind's Eye
Both images and the sentiment are from a fab digi store called Make It Crafty 
(these are my first purchases, they have lots of different ones to choose from)

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Challenge #12 ~ Anything Goes
Frosted Designs - Fabulous Friday Challenge - Give a Gift. ( I haven't bought the beer nuts yet, but this is the packaging for the gift!!! Hope this counts
Simply Create Too - Challenge #29 ~ Anything Goes

Well, hope your weekend was a good one and you are ready for the coming week.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy

8 comments:

  1. Great 'beer nut' container!
    The images are perfect!
    Have a great week Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he, that is so much fun, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Sandy ~ great minds think alike..
    I just had this same image posted last evening that I made for my BIL's birthday.. Hop on over and check it out!
    BTW - love your take on your card... hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab image and love the nutty theme

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love that image :) Ty for sharing with us @ Simply Create Too!

    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two fun Aussie images, a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Aussie card.. Love the colors, great layout. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...