Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Vintage Christmas

Hello and welcome to my blog. I've noticed a couple of new pics in my followers list, so welcome and I hope you find something here to interest you.
It's Tuesday, which means Adelaide Harmony Choir rehearsal tonight - we finished at 9:45 PM and then by the time we put our chairs away and I drove a friend home and then myself, it was fairly late. I arrived home to find our son and his wife here using our shower again!!! He pulled their bathroom to pieces and is doing a DIY renovation. The plumbing, bath and basin are in and now they have waterproofed and started the tiling. So they have been coming before bedtime to have showers and drive home in their pyjamas, LOL. Luckily they only live 5 minutes down the road.
After they left, about 11 pm I sat down and thought "What am I going to make" I had a little bird image coloured up and started fiddling with that but decided when I started looking at some papers that this gorgeous one didn't need anything else except a sentiment. I haven't done the inside yet as it is now late and I still have a bit of commenting to do so here is what I ended up making.


Recipe:
SU Garden Green cardstock for the base card
White cardstock from stash
DP is from Meg's Garden ~ A Vintage Christmas paper stack (this was a magazine freebie)
Sentiment is from SU - More Merry Messages
Memento Black inkpad

Okay time to go - thanks for stopping by and thanks also to those who took the time to leave me some comments, I always enjoy reading them too!!!.
Take Care,
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage Christmas card Sandy...it certainly feels like winter here in the UK so uch snow around when we should be enjoying the Spring sunshine

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    Don't you love it when the paper does all the work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW what a gorgeous card and so quickly done too.

    Love it
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some DPs, like this one, are so beautiful that they should be kept just like they are. I think you did well just adding the sentiment, the scene on this paper has just the right Christmas feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy beautiful paper , I agree. Just right for quick card making with added sentiment .
    Thanks for sorting out my Copics storage .
    Hugs Shirley-anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...