Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hap-BEE Birthday

Hello and welcome to my blog today. I hope you are enjoying your Easter - only one more day here.
Church today started at 8 a.m. with a breakfast ( I didn't go to that part) Our youngest daughter came here and went with me to church. The choir sang two pieces of music - one of which I had to sing only by sight reading as I've missed a couple of practises. The girl next to me and myself didn't quite get the last little bit right and I'm not sure about the other ladies, LOL. Our conductor told us (the sopranos) just to sing "Ah..."  for the last few bars and I jokingly said that we would get the last two notes if nothing else and that is nearly what we did, we messed up with one bar. My daughter said she knew I had made a mistake because she couldn't see me singing the words. I've just realised that was because we weren't singing any!!!!
After morning tea, she realised she had her boyfriend's wallet in her bag, so we took a ride to take it to him as he was working today. We went to the wrong place and had to backtrack to find him and then we decided to have some lunch together before coming back here for her to pick up her car. What a day!!!
I've been busy making up some DT cards over the weekend and am now a bit ahead on a couple of blogs. That meant I could sit down tonight and make one just for me. I have had this little image sitting waiting to be used so here is what I came up with.

Front of card:





Recipe:
Blue cardstock for the cardbase from stash
Yellow cardstock from stash
White cardstock from stash
DP (orange and white polka dots)  from SU
      (blue and white polka dots) from        Primary Basics
Top Note Die
Image is from Whimsie Doodles and is called Hap-BEE turtle
Flower and pearl from stash
Foam Dots
DS tape roller

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Challenge #35 - Flowers ( I hope my single one qualifies!)
That Craft Place Challenge Blog -  Animal Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and thanks also to those who left me comments to read. Much appreciated.
Hugs,
Sandy
 
 



8 comments:

  1. A really cute card Sandy love your image, great colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    The image is so cute, and the papers just make it a 'HAPPY" card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah it's a real sweet card Sandy! I love the 'hap-bee birthday'
    Love,
    Cin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, love the turtle. Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar this week hope you join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your single flower is really cute and yes it works for the challenge at Brown Sugar. Thanks for joining us at the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and cute card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cute card, the colours and images would make you smile. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is so cute !

    Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...