Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, March 25, 2013

MIM#133 ~ Mornings with a Goddess

This is my third post in less than 24 hours, I'd love it if you checked out the last two posts. Both are DT cards. One is for a new DT position and that one also uses the same sponsor as today's card.

The weekend has finished and that means the start of Linky Pary #133 over at Make It Monday. Thanks to all of you who joined in last week. So many wonderful creations to inspire, I hope you joined in the spirit of the Party by popping in to some of the blogs to leave a comment. We all enjoy hearing what others think about our work and a bit of praise is good to boost the spirit.
Congratulations go to Rhonda as our featured artist and also to Diana as the winning commenter. Enjoy your prize.
This week we have a new and fabulous sponsor. The very talented Rick St Dennis. I saw some of his images on some cards a while ago and suggested to Michelle(multi talented owner of MIM) that he would be a fantastic sponsor. So.... make sure you pop over to his Etsy shop and check out his digis and his profile. An interesting man!!!
Well, I had better get on and share with you as I have the grandchildren to mind today and at the moment they are in the family room watching the kiddies programmes on tv.
Here is my card.... I decided I would make it an anniversary card and give it to my hubby for our next Wedding Anniversary.

Front of card
 Inside of card
Recipe:
SU Certainly Celery
White card from stash
DP from American Crafts - Amy Tangerine ~ Ready Set Go 12x12 paper pad
Image - Morning Goddess Betty from Rick St. Dennis
Front sentiment is from a DP from Bo Bunny called Family Is
Inside sentiment is from SU - A Word for You and I handwrote the word "Darling" (you can tell!!!)
Nestie Die - Labels Three
Copic Markers
Black Pen
Memento black inkpad
DS tape roller

I am entering this into the following challenges:
No Matter Which Challenges - Challenge #7 ~ Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Challenge #156 ~ Use a Digi
Hiding in My Craft Room - Challenge #90 ~ Happy Anniversary




Another new sponsor joins us this week!
We are so thrilled to welcome Rick St. Dennis to Make It Monday.
Rick St Dennis is a designer of over 100 theatrical productions and is also the author of 4 books on decorative painting and contributor to at least a dozen national magazines on crafts and art.
He is one of a handful of designers to have designed TWO productions of AIDA, Verdi's massive Egyptian opera spectacle.
Currently living in the quiet beach comminuity of Seal Beach, California he writes restaurant reviews and theatre reviews between assignments for web designs, logos and creating art for local shows.
St. Dennis has appeared on such TV shows as Home Matters with Susan Powell, Aileen's Crafts and others.
He was Crafts editor for Country Folk Art Magazine and sold his artwork nationally through galleries and shows.
Among numerous awards he won a presidential commendation in 1976 for his contributions to the bicentennial year including the design of the west coast premier of William Grant Still's opera BAYOU LEGEND.

Rick is generously offering our winner
2 Digi's
of their choice from his store.

Drumroll please.......   Time for POTW
This one is by Betty from Crafting with Betty and you can pop over to her blog and see it here
 
And a second Pick too.... I'd love to choose them all!!!
This one is by Tracy from I Wanna Build a Memory. Tracy makes fabulous creations well worth spending some time on her blog



 Oh, I'm so looking forward to another fab week of wonderful cards to drool over, so get creative and start linking. Dont' forget to leave some blog love too as the winning commenter will be receiving those two fabulous digis from Rick St. Dennis - you'll enjoy using his wonderful creations.

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave me a comment so I know you've been.
Hugs,
Sandy

19 comments:

  1. Hi, Sandy, this is such a great anniversary card. Love your perfect coloring. And your POTWs are fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy ..fabulous anniversary card and image LOVE THAT BACKGROUND PAPER TOO . BOTH PsOTW ARE AMAZING .BOTH CARD DESIGNS HAVE USED GREAT PAPERS.
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card makes me chuckle!

    Great POTW's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny,guess it will make Adrian smile.
    Your potw choices are good.love mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card!
    Going to check out Rick St Dennis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card ,perfect for an anniversary card ,love your clouring and that you decorated the inside too..what fab POTWS YOU HAVE CHOSEN
    TRACEY X

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's such a fun image and you've colored it so well! I must admit I hope I'll never look anything like her -lol. I really like the bold color and design of the paper you've used too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Sandy, she is fantastic..lol..such a fun card and fabulous colouring, your husband will just love it..and love your P'sOTW..two brilliant cards...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant! That's me in the morning for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FANTASTIC card....I love the image. LOL This is how I feel some Mornings.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great! Your card made me smile on this dreary Monday. Happy Monday. :o)
    Sue x (MiniOwner@MIM38)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great set of cards!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol! This is fantastic! LOVE that you created an anniversary card with this image!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love a card with a sense of humor and this one fits the bill. :-) Great image and a fun card Sandy. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your POTW's. I really appreciate your encouragement. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your card, great colouring of such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card!! Its wonderful! Awesome coloring!! :) Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time!! Good luck :) I hope to see you again next time!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card. I love the image and your colouring is wonderful.
    Thank you for taking part in the No Matter Which Challenge this month.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOl, love it Sandy, fantastic card! What a fabulous image and you have coloured it so well.

    Two gorgeous POTWs from you this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your Gorgeous Anniversary Card! Nice to see an inside finished nicely too! Thanks for joining us at NMWC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...