Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Really, I Like You

It's been a full day today, a trip to the dressmaker's this morning to have my dress taken up and a couple of little darts put in. Lunch out with our son's fiancee. Spent the afternoon at craft, back here for a chat with the minister and our son and his fiancee about a service after they come back from Vietnam. Then out for tea with them, our daughter Rachel and my Mum and brother.
It's been another nice day in the mid 20C range so it will be good for sleeping tonight!
Well, as usual I'm up late doing my card and post so will share with you what I've made this evening.

Front of card

Inside of card
Recipe:
Pale Purple cardstock from stash
Lime green cardstock from stash
DP are both from My Mind's Eye ~ Antique Dots
Flower from stash
Bling from stash
Sentiment on front from SU Quick Thinking
Sentiment on the inside is from SU Happiest Birthday Wishes (2 of 2)
Image is a freebie I think ( didn't write down where it was from when I printed it)
Dies - Nestie Labels seventeen and the leaves are also a die called Olive Branch
Copic Markers
Foam Dots
DS tape roller

I am entering this into the following challenges:
(back later with some)


Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sandy, your sweet image made me smile...

    ANne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image Sandy, fabulous colouring,love the papers...so cute.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Sandy, fab image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cute image great card. Sounds like a wonderful family day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh what a cute card!!!! Love it...made me smile.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...