Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thinking of you with CTMH

Another full day, left here early this morning with my youngest daughter and my future DIL to go look at some dresses to wear to her wedding. I bought a lovely beaded one and of course (and luckily) it's in my favourite colour purple!!! My daughter thought it looked to old for me when it was hanging in the shop but changed her mind when I tried it on. It's been horrible weather here today, very hot and muggy and not ideal for putting clothes on and off half a dozen times trying different outfits. I also bought a bargain dress, not quite as dressy but will still be worn in Vietnam for the meeting of Emma's parents - it was marked down from $100 to only $15!!! Love it.
I was about an hour late for craft this afternoon and so didn't get much done. Tea out with friends and then home here to watch tv and try and stay cool.
I have done another case of a card which I saw in an old magazine, slight variation to the layout and used different dies etc.
Here it is.....

Front of card... I tried scanning but because things are popped out on the front it was all fuzzy so I've tried taking a photo. It's turned out marginally better but it's not blurry!


Inside of card - this one's scanned 
Recipe:
Maroon cardstock from stash for the basecard
White card from stash
Scraps of green card 
DP from Grace Taylor 12x12 paper pad - Hello Sunshine
Chipboard flower from Craftworks
small flower from stash, inked around the edges with Pink Pirouette
Brad from stash
Nesties - Classic Circles - large and small
               Big Scalloped circles - small
Cheery Lyn Design - Olive branch die

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
(back tomorrow with some, LOL, it's too late)

Thanks for popping in today, Hope you are having a wonderful day and maybe getting some time to craft too!!!
Take Care,
Sandy


8 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Sandy! I love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout!
    Really like the DP & colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Sandy! I love the colors. Great that you found a dress, I love purple too! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card,colours with special touches like the flower and inside. love mum
    I think I ve got it through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Sandy, I love your card! What a beautiful design and I really like the inking on the edges that draws your eye into that gorgeous layout and sentiment. Very nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ANOTHER great card Sandy. I love how you are finishing the inside too.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy Love the frame for front sentiment and the embellishing . Great inside too
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...