Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, March 24, 2014

Hot Air Balloon - Celebrate

A quiet day at home looking after our grandson. Another day has gone past with still no movement on the baby situation with our eldest daughter. I spoke with Mum on the phone for a little while and popped up to the shop for a few groceries and that was it (did do the dishes and a load of washing!!!). The nights are turning cold again and am almost tempted to put the flannelette sheets back on the bed. I actually popped the electric blanket on for a while last night as we still have our summer quilt on the bed too.
I managed to make a DT card and also this evening have made this one for my class on Wednesday. Will probably try and come up with another one still using the same image, but a different layout. This stamp was from a freebie set with magazine purchase and is ideal for paper piecing.
Here it is.......

Recipe:
SU Tangerine Tango cardstock for the basecard
SU Burnt Brown Sugar cardstock for the mattes
White cardstock - I used SU Ballerina Blue and created a cloudy background for my balloon
Image is from a freebie stampset - vintage images all really nice!
DP is from my scrap pile
Cloud die from Sizzix
Sentiment from SU Feeling Sentimental clear stamp set
Memento Black inkpad
Punch (not sure what that one is called)

It's getting quite late and as I had a very late night last night, I had better finish off and head off to bed.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

4 comments:

  1. This is great love the stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant design, I love the background

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hope you have a fab day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one! Your inked clouds look fantastic and I like the hot air balloon sitting on the notepad piece of paper! Looking forward to see your second card using this image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous clouds Sandy! Was hoping your newest grand baby had arrived. Thinking of you and your daughter and praying for a safe delivery. Love your card!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...