Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Challenge #27 Jingle Bells for Completely Christmas

Another week closer both to Christmas and to the birth of our next granddaughter. Hope you all have had a good week. The last couple of days have been beautiful Spring ones. It's nice to just wear one layer instead of 3 or 4, lol. It's still chilly at night so the fire is still lit about tea time. I'm afraid I forgot to post my card to the blog last Saturday even though I had my card made at least a week before it was due. I was so busy with cleaning and organizing for the baby shower, it completely went out of my head.
I'm ready this week though.
So..... here is my card

Recipe:
SU Real Red Cardstock
White cardstock from stash
DP from Kaisercraft
Image is from Lacy Sunshine ~ Sammi Boo Caroling
Sentiment is computer generated by me
Nestie Dies - Rectangle
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous sandy.really sweet image and i love your design and papers :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy
    Perfect paper combination here and super colouring too .
    I have to thank you for agreeing to join in the creative blog tour and look forward to reading your post next week .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...