Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Challenge #37 over at Completely Christmas Challenge Blog

Wow, after 39C yesterday it's only 16C at the moment. Both my DIL and I decided to wash. I got most of my load dry as it's pretty windy but my queen size flannelette sheets, socks and hubbies jeans were still out there along with most of her clothes. The sheets only went out about 15 minutes ago. So here I am getting ready to write up my post and I hear a noise, it's raining - pelting down huge drops of water. I rushed out followed by DIL to grab off the rest of her clothes and mine. Shirts that only had the collar to dry off are now drenched!!! So out come the clothes airers and we now have wet clothes draped about, lol.
Back to typing up the post.
Hubby went off into town and met up with our 3 oldest grandies and our son and DIL to watch the Christmas Pageant. They had a good time and it was well over before the rain came which is good because there were about 3,000 people lining the streets watching the different floats.
There is a new challenge starting at Completely Christmas challenge blog today and as usual it's anything Christmas themed but there is a twist of using the colour Blue.
Our sponsor is Di's Digital Downloads.
Here is what I made to share.......

Recipe:
SU Night of Navy cardstock for basecard and matte.
White cardstock from stash
Image is a coloured freebie I found on the net
Drum image is from a freebie set of stamps with magazine purchase ( I borrowed it from a friend)
Copic Markers
Memento black inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

We would love to see what you create this week so why not pop in to the challenge blog and enter your creation.
I'm off to get some fried rice my DIL has cooked up for lunch and then going to a friends place to she can help me to get prepared for a workshop I am involved in next week.
Thanks for stopping by
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...