Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, December 29, 2014

Challenge #5 for Get Creative Challenges

Well, I'm a bit late posting. It's hubby's birthday tomorrow and he wanted all the family and a few friends to get together for a barbeque and to watch a live music radio broadcast. It finished about 30 mins ago and we've just finished unpacking the table and chairs and the remains of the food. I made a couple of salads and my famous baked pumpkin cheescake which went down well. Cheese and crackers and a dip to finish off whilst watching the various acts and I think all have gone home happy. I even got to snuggle with one of our cute little granddaughters during the night, so I'm happy too, lol.
Also I noticed I have a couple of new followers, thanks for joining and I hope to see you calling in from time to time. 
Now onto the reason for my post tonight and that is to share my DT card for the new challenge starting today at Get Creative Challenges.
The theme this week is an Ingredients Challenge -  use 2 patterned papers, 3 brads or buttons and some ribbon. Our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine Stamps.
Here is my card.......

 Recipe:
SU Perfect Plum cardstock 
White card from stash
DP from Dovecraft 12x12 paper pad
Sentiment is from SU ~ Short & Sweet
Nellie Snellen die
Three brads from stash
Woven Ribbon from stash
Copic Markers
Memento Black inkpad
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots

I am entering my card into the following challenges: (back later)
Well that's all from me as I really need to publish this, lol. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful work so please pop over to the challenge blog and join in the fun.
My teamies and I would love to see you popping in to our personal blogs too.
Thanks for stopping by
Take Care,
Hugs,
Sandy

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...