Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hanging the star Challenge 65 Completely Christmas Challenge blog

Well......this is my last post for Completely Christmas Challenge Blog as Suzy has decided that she is going to close down the blog. I've enjoyed creating each week for the DT team and want to say thanks to Suzy for having me on the team since the blog started.  I think the other members of the DT are both on the teams of Suzy's other challenge blogs and of course if you want to see what I create you can pop on here or catch me on a couple of other challenge blogs as well. The theme this week is Anything Goes with a Twist.....Make it Square!  Our sponsor is Di's Digi downloads . My fellow teamies and I would love to see you all come and join in the last challenge but I hope you continue to make your cards, pages and decorations throughout the year.
Here is my card using an image I purchased a while ago......

Recipe:
SU Pacific Point cardstock
White cardstock from stash
DP are both from Bo Bunny 6x6 paper pad ~ Snow Day collection
Image is from Di's Digi downloads - Angel Boy
Sentiment is from Close To My Heart stamp set - Love & Joy to You
Wide Oval Punch
Copic Markers
Memento Black inkpad
D/S Tape Roller
Foam Dots

That's it for me but remember we would love to see you joining in this very last challenge and it's an easy challenge so get out your Christmas goodies and have a play and then pop by the blog and use Mr. Linky!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Sandy .What a sweet image and lovely sentiment .The back ground papers coordinate beautifully
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little image Sandy..gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous sandy.a really sweet image and i love your fab papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...