Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Birthday Wish Challenge 136 at Aud Sentiments

Another grey, cold day today. No babysitting to do, so managed a few things around the house and a craft afternoon with a friend. Normally hubby and I have dinner with another couple but the man across the street has to move out with only about a week's notice so hubby was busy helping him. He said to go on my own, I got to the hotel and only our friend Doug was there as Joyce was unwell, so the two of us had dinner on our own! It was packed out which is a bit unusual for a Thursday night so the meal took a bit longer than normal so I had to skip choir practice. Hubby was still at the neighbour's house so ended up cooking for both of them and taking it over to his house. It's been a long day for them.
Anyway onto the challenge -  this fortnight at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog our sponsor is Scrapper's Delight and I was able to play with this cutie.
Here is my card.....

Recipe:
SU Marina Mist cardstock for the cardbase
White card from stash
SU Melon Mambo cardstock
DP is from Rosie's Studio 6x6 paper pad - fun & giggles
Dies (will pop back with these as I already had these two cut and in my stash)
Image is from Scrapper's Delight - Birthday Honey
Sentiment is from SU - Remembering Your Birthday
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller
Foam Dots
Memento black inkpad

We are also having a DT call so check out the challenge blog for the details of how to apply. My fellow teamies and I would love to see your creations this fortnight so why not pull out your crafting goodies and get inspired and join in the fun.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
]Hugs, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sandy, Cute image , great colouring and love the die cut frames as well as the dazzling back ground paper .Hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy - great card - the die cut frames really make the image pop. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy - great card - the die cut frames really make the image pop. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colours in this card…great colouring of the balloons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...