Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, August 10, 2015

Challenge #21 A Monochramtic theme using Pink

Hi all, a quick post, still sick and hacking away. Isaac came today for me to look after but our son is sick too so he went home early from work and our DIL came after to work to pick him up. He is no problem at all to look after so me being unwell didn't really alter things.
There;s a new challenge starting today at Get Creative Challenges. Last week was the Purple team and they did a monochromatic theme using purple but this week it's our turn, lol. We are the Pink team so therefore the theme is Monochromatic using PINK.......I think I am on the wrong team since my favourite colour is Purple, lol.
Our sponsor is QKR Stampede and I chose these shoes to colour.
Here is my card.......

I decided on a circular card....

Recipe:
Pink cardstock from stash for the basecard
SU Pink Pirhouette cardstock for the matte and tag
DP from stash
Image from QKR Stampede - Sneakers
Sentiment from Paper Smooches set - Sentiment sampler
SU pink inkpad
Pink bling from stash
Pink organza ribbon from stash

Well, I still have to feed the hubby so gotta go and sort something out. Last night he went up to the chicken shop and bought a schnitzel hotpack for us to share. He bought a beef one and it was terrible, but at least the thought was there. I didn't eat much of it.
Before I leave I'd like to encourage you to pop over to the challenge blog and check out the DT makes and hopefully get inspired and pop in during the week with an entry of your own. We'd love to see your creations.
Time to go,
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

2 comments:

  1. I love this card Sandy. Could also do it in blue and it would be ideal for a boy. I find it hard to do boys cards and this would be great. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...