Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, October 5, 2015

Halloween month is upon us....a new challenge at Get Creative Challenges

Hubby and I are both suffering from a gastro bug that has been going around and affected several of the family. So trying to take it easy and not go anywhere which is not hard today, it is quite warm outside and being a public holiday no shops are open to tempt me, not even the craft shop, sigh!!! So that gives me time to do some colouring and some commenting on my DT duties and to write up my post to schedule for later today. Our theme this week at Get Creative Challenges is Halloween and the sponsor is: The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette. I don't celebrate Halloween so it is always a challenge to me to come up with something that I am ok with,
Here is my card......

Recipe:
SU Basic Black cardstock
White card from stash
DP from Kaisercraft 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 paper pad - 13th Hour
Image from The Fantasy Art of Nikki Burnette - Rila
Sentiment from Close to My Heart stamp set - Eek & Shriek
Bats & Mouse from Close to My Heart stamp set - Creepy Creatures
Copic Markers
Bling from stash
D/S tape runner & foam dots

I am entering the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion Challenges - Challenge 282 ~ Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges - Challenge #25 ~ Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner - Challenge 2 ~ Anything Goes?Getting Ready for Halloween
Doodle Pantry - Ants in My Pantry Digital Challenge 10 ~ Anything Goes



Come and join in the fun of the challenge and let us see your Halloween creations. Don't forget to pop in and check out all my teamies makes and see what the sponsor has on offer at her shop.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween project Sandy..love the sassy witch with the bats and clocks..awesome..hope you feel better soon..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't celebrate Halloween either and don't know anyone who sends the cards so the ones I have to make for DT's usually end up in the bin!Hope you're feeling better -great card though love all the clocks and little bats
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the clocks on your project and your purples. I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for joining in the digital fun over on the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.
    ~Jo, DP-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better! Great design and colors. Thanks for joining us for AIMPDC10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just popping back to say----Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the Halloween design. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...