Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Challenge 8 at Crafty Girls Creations

A bit late posting this one. We were out at the craft fair till late afternoon. Came home and rang my Mum to catch up with her and then went out to tea. Just got home, forgot that it was choir night so I've missed that and think I will have an early night!!!
Before I do, I will let you know about the new challenge that has started at Crafty Girls Creations and encourage you to come and join in with us. Our sponsors are Bugaboo and Deedee's Digis. I chose an image from each to make up and here are my cards.
The first using a Deedee's Digi......

Recipe:
SU Tip Top Taupe cardstock for the cardbase
White cardstock from stash
Image and sentiment are from Deedee's digisAway in a Manger ( funny I hadn't looked at the coloured image that is shown in the shop since I first chose this one and now that I'm going back to get the link I see I have coloured it very much like the sample!!!)
Couture Creations - Champagne & Holly embossing folder
Nestie Die - Deckled Classic Oval - large
White ribbon from SU 
Copic Markers
D/S tape roller & foam dots



Recipe:
SU Real Red Cardstock for basecard, panel and punched oval
White cardstock from stash 
Scrap of SU Kiwi Kiss for matte and punched Scalloped oval
I think that the sentiment was from a new SU set
Paper corrugating tool - I tore the red strip and then corrugated it and added white ink
Twine 
Copic Markers
Punches - SU small & large ovals and Scalloped oval punches
SU White inkpad & Garden Green inkpad
D/S tape roller & Foam Dots

Time to go, 
Thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear what you think of my cards.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

 

1 comment:

  1. Two really gorgeous cards Sandy. Awesome embossing on the first one and love the texture one the second one. Both totally cute.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...