Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Challenge#10 at Crafty Girlz Challenges

No chit chat today, have to go and get my music ready for rehearsal so here I am sharing my DT card for Crafty Girlz Challenges. Thanks to those who joined in with our last challenge. Our Sponsor for this month is A Day For Daisies, just love these fabulous digis!!! The Theme is - A Christmas Sparkle. I've used Wink of Stella pen on my star but it doesn't show well in the picture.
Here is my card....

Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for the cardbase
White cardstock from stash
DP is from my scrap pile
Image is from A Day For Daisies - Candy Elf C
Sentiment is from SU wooden stamp set - Warm Words
Star image is from SU wooden stamp set - Christmas Classics
Nestie Dies - Deckled Rectangles - large and small
SU circle punch and scalloped circle punch
SU Crumbcake inkpad
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Wink of Stella pen - clear
D/S tape roller and foam dots

Hope to see you popping in to the challenge blog and also the DT personal blogs to leave an entry and maybe a comment or two.
Must go and organise music before my friend comes and picks me up for the ride into town.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy


1 comment:

  1. A sweet upon a sweet . Beautiful paper combination for the back ground .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...