Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Challenge#10 at Crafty Girlz Challenges

No chit chat today, have to go and get my music ready for rehearsal so here I am sharing my DT card for Crafty Girlz Challenges. Thanks to those who joined in with our last challenge. Our Sponsor for this month is A Day For Daisies, just love these fabulous digis!!! The Theme is - A Christmas Sparkle. I've used Wink of Stella pen on my star but it doesn't show well in the picture.
Here is my card....

Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock for the cardbase
White cardstock from stash
DP is from my scrap pile
Image is from A Day For Daisies - Candy Elf C
Sentiment is from SU wooden stamp set - Warm Words
Star image is from SU wooden stamp set - Christmas Classics
Nestie Dies - Deckled Rectangles - large and small
SU circle punch and scalloped circle punch
SU Crumbcake inkpad
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Wink of Stella pen - clear
D/S tape roller and foam dots

Hope to see you popping in to the challenge blog and also the DT personal blogs to leave an entry and maybe a comment or two.
Must go and organise music before my friend comes and picks me up for the ride into town.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy


1 comment:

  1. A sweet upon a sweet . Beautiful paper combination for the back ground .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...