Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, April 15, 2016

Time for another challenge at Crafty Girlz

Hi everyone, a scheduled post today so no chit chat. It's time for another challenge at Crafty Girlz Challenges. Our sponsor for today is the wonderful Bugaboo Stamps.
Here is what I made to share with you all.


Recipe:
SU Night of Navy cardstock
DP from stash
Image from Bugaboo StampsBugBDay Bird 04
Sentiment from Tim Holtz 
SU border punch
Bling from stash
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo black inkpad
D/S tape & foam dots.

My fellow teamies and I would love to see you popping in to the challenge blog and entering a creation - A fab prize for the winner so why not come and join in.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Another fun card, the image just makes you smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...