Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Such a Sweetie

Challenge 26 has started at Crafty Girls Creations challenge blog today and as always it's Anything Goes. We have a fantastic sponsor for the challenge and it is All Dressed Up.
Here is what I've created.....

Recipe:
SU Baked Brown Sugar cardstock for the cardbase
SU Tempting Turquoise for mattes and die cut
White cardstock from stash
DP from Kaisercraft 6 1/2x6 1/2 paper pad - Dream Big
Image is from All Dressed Up - Sweetie Pie
Sentiments are from Close To My Heart stamp sets - Paper Bird
Dies are Mpress - Victorian Frame
              Nestie Dies - Standard Circles - small & Decorative Label Thirty Four (inside card)
Flowers are from Prima
Lace from stash
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Pearls from Kaisercraft

I am entering my card into the following challenges (back later with some)
Well that's it from me, don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and check out the DT samples and also we would love to see your makes too.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...