Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, October 31, 2016

Challenge #51 at Get Creative Challenges

It's been a bit of a mixture of weather today, but did force myself to do a couple of loads of washing, lol.... hope it's been a good day for you whichever part of the world you are at present.
We have a new challenge starting today at Get Creative Challenges. Our sponsor is Karleigh Sue Designs. The theme is Anything Goes.
Here is my card.....

Recipe:
SU cardstock, Vellum from stash, DP from a paper pack I picked up cheap at the newsagents - no cover, Image is from Karleigh Sue Designs ~ Prissy Peacock, Sentiment, spider and web are from Close To My Heart stamp sets. Cog diecuts from stash. Large oval and scalloped oval from SU
Brads from stash,Copic Markers, D/S tape runner and foam dots

Hope to see you over at the challenge blog with an entry or two.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...