Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Crazy for You

I enjoyed making this one for the new challenge starting today at Aud Sentiments Challenge blog.
Hope you get a chance to pop over and check out my fellow teamies makes and enter something of your own as well  Our sponsor is the wonderful Ike's Art and I chose this wonderful framed cat image to work with.
Here is my card......

Recipe:
SU Basic Black cardstock
White cardstock from stash for image and sentiments and inside piece
DP from Recollections - All Seasons 12x12 paper pad
Image is from Ike's Art - Daisy Cat Framed
Sentiment from Avery Elle - Simply said Crazy
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller and foam dots

Well my cup of coffee beckons, so catch you later,
Hugs, Sandy DT

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - great colours and layout design :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I like the sentiment
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely colour combination. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...