Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Card for a Man or Boy ~ Challenge 287 At Stampavie & More Challenge Blog

Hi everyone, back from my week's holiday interstate. My daughter and I had a wonderful time sightseeing around Sydney, we even caught the train to Katoomba in the Blue Mountains and enjoyed a day doing touristy things there as well.
So..... back to blogging, babysitting, crafting and general day to day life again.
Our challenge at Stampavie & More Challenge blog this fortnight is themed for a Man or Boy and this is what I came up with.......

Recipe:
Blue Cardstock from Porta Craft Cape Cod themed cardstock pack
Blue/Grey cardstock from stash
DP from stash
Image and sentiments from SU sets - Starring You & Bronc Buster
Wink of Stella Pen
EK Success star punch
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape roller & Foam Dost
Bling from stash

Love to see your creations on this theme, so pop over to the challenge blog and join in the fun!
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...