Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Challenge #188 at Aud Sentiments

It's time for a new challenge at Aud Sentiments and the theme is Anything Goes + a sentiment. Our sponsor for the challenge is the creative Ike's Art.
Here is what I made with one of her lovely digital images.

Recipe:
SU Early Espresso cardstock for basecard
SU Hello Honey cardstock for matte and diecut
DP from Cre8tive 6x6 paper pad
Image from Ike's Art ~ Snow White
Sentiment from CTMH stamp set ~ card chatter - Birthday
Dies - My Favourite Things ~ Wonky Stitched Rectangles
        - Die-namics ~ Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangles
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
D/S tape & foam dots

Hope to see some of you stopping by the challenge blog to check out my fellow team mates' creations and to enter the challenge with one of your own.
Thanks for stopping by,
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Sandy. I love that backing paper too.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty and just gorgeous with that background.
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ike, loved this image so popped over to your store and bought it, I'm sure it will get lots of use.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...