Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Joy

This will be my last post for Crafty Girlz Challenge as this will be the last challenge. The blog is closing but most of the team are transferring over to Crafty Girl Creations challenge blog, where I am already on the DT. The theme this month is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Make it Christmas.
Here is what I came up with......

Recipe: White card from stash, scraps of SU Basic Black, Garden Green, Hello Honey  & Real Red
DP from stash
Glitter cardstock from Little Birdie Glitter pad
Sentiment from Lawn Fawn stamp set ~ Winter Scripty Sayings
Dies - Tonic Studios ~ Carol Singer (includes street lamp)
        - Paper Roses - Stitched Stars & curved dies for the snow
Ice Stickles for Hat and street lamp
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad 
Copic Markers

I hope to see you over at the challenge blog this month to see it off with a big bang!
Come and join in the final challenge!
Thanks for stopping by, please if you have the time I'd love to hear from you in the comment section.
Hugs, Sandy


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...