Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, February 2, 2018

My Music

Well the temperature has shot back up again and it's pretty warm. I've been in and out the back door today to hang the washing on the line and the dogs are staying in the shade. Cody usually pesters to play ball but too hot for that.
So..... I'm back again with another challenge for Crafting With Friends. Our sponsor is Sheepski Designs and here is what I've made.....




Recipe:
Cardstock ~SU Garden Cucumber Crush, SU Dapper Denim and White card from stash
DP from a booklet of papers I bought cheap at the newsagents (No name)
Image from Sheepski Designs - My Music
Sentiment from Avery Elle stamp set ~ So Happy
Diecuts - Uniquely Creative - Stitched Nesting Rectangles rounded
             - music notes a gift from my friend, Shirley
Copic Markers
D/S tape and foam dots

Time to get back to the washing, should all be dry and ready to be brought in and sorted. Oh, what fun!
Hope to see your creations being entered in the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs, Sandy


1 comment:

  1. Just wet and cold here every day-the garden is like a swamp but the ducks are loving it--beautifully coloured image and great B.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...