Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Over the Rainbow

Hi to  everyone visiting my blog. We've had some more wild and wooly weather the last few days with high wind and rain. One of my friends even had hail stones, made it look a bit like snow out the front of her unit. Well, I'll get on and share my make for the new challenge at 613 Avenue Create Challenge blog. Our theme is Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of Magic/Fantasy.
I've gone with the Fantasy Theme.
Here is my card......

Recipe:
SU Real Red cardstock, White cardstock from stash
DP -Creative P1 12x12 paper pack - Hello Gorgeous
Over the Rainbow panel also from the above paper pack
Unicorn image and Sentiment from freebie stamp set - The Enchantment Collection
Uniquely Creative pearls
Wink of Stella Clear brush
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Copic Markers.

Well it's once again late in the day and will soon be off to bed. Have a craft morning with a friend in the morning and visitors overnight so have a few things to catch up with.
Hope to see you joining in the challenge and would love to have you leave a comment here as well.
Thanks for popping in.
Take Care,
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sandy! I have a 14 yr. old neighbor who is soooo into unicorns... wish I could give her this one. She would be "over the rainbow!" Love the pearls you added on!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...