Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Monday, June 3, 2019

Cocktail time

Challenge time at Get Creative challenge blog. Our theme is Anything Goes with an optional twist: Favourite Colour Combo.
Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are: Color of LovePattie's Creations and Digi Drawn.

My favourite colour is purple, so I've used several different shades as well as a green colour to create my card. 

Hope you like it.....

Products used:
Cardstock from SU
Papers from a very old package of papers. I've lost the name of the maker.
Image is from Digi Drawn - Cocktails
Sentiments are also from SU stamp sets
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Acrylic dots from Uniquely Creative
D/S tape foller & foam dots.

Well that's it from me. Come and join in the challenge. We'd love to see your creations.
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Love the shades of purple hues with the pop of green .Not sure what the drink is but image looks as if celebration is about to start .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...