Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, September 16, 2021

School Dayz challenge

 Well I've been unwell with a weird rash on my foot that has caused concern as it kept getting higher up my leg. Numerous doctors visits with medication and then get sent to the hospital and from there to a preferred clinic because there was a 7 hour wait and because it wasn't considered urgent it meant that I would probably keep getting bumped back to accomodate more urgent cases. Anyway to cut a long story short, still don't know what it was and am sort of on the mend!

So...... a late post for 613 Avenue Create Challenge blog. Hope you have popped over and joined in the challenge. We are an Anything Goes challenge with an Optional twist which this month is "School Dayz". I've gone with the optional twist and here is my card......


I still have another post to organise so will just leave you with the encouragement of joining in the fun of the challenge this month. Take time to pop into all the DT blogs and leave us a comment.

Thanks for looking, stay safe in these uncertain times.

Hugs, Sandy DT

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are fully recovered soon Sandy.Great school card and ruler P.paper,love the cute image and back pack
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly adorable. You rocked the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...