Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Adoring Fan!

Well, I missed posting yesterday, put my granddaughter to bed and as I usually hop in with her for a few minutes which is normally all it takes for her to drop off, LOL, found I dropped off as well and woke up at 11.30. That's when I started making my card. I tried colouring a couple of pre-stamped images but mucked them up and then had a go at this one with minimal colouring. Much better for my befuddled brain to work on.
Here it is,
Thanks for stopping by today,
Take care,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sandy, this is waaaaaayyyyy too cute! I love how you've placed that patterned paper, emphasises the movement!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...