Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Adoring Fan!

Well, I missed posting yesterday, put my granddaughter to bed and as I usually hop in with her for a few minutes which is normally all it takes for her to drop off, LOL, found I dropped off as well and woke up at 11.30. That's when I started making my card. I tried colouring a couple of pre-stamped images but mucked them up and then had a go at this one with minimal colouring. Much better for my befuddled brain to work on.
Here it is,
Thanks for stopping by today,
Take care,
Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sandy, this is waaaaaayyyyy too cute! I love how you've placed that patterned paper, emphasises the movement!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...