Followers

Linky followers - just incase blogger removes follower list

Friday, June 17, 2011

Fashion Trio

Hello, cold again with more rain. I suppose I have to concede it is Winter!! Tonight's post is a stamped image of a trio of ladies, all dressed up in their fashion outfits. I've used the same sentiment as in the last few posts, only because I was checking what the colour looked like on the Bashful Blue cardstock that I used yesterday and thought I shouldn't waste it and incorporated into this card. It's on a SU Choc Chip card with a matte from stock and then the Bashful Blue. I'm not happy with this scan - it always seems to make the darker colour stick out too much and the lighter colours a bit too faded. One of these days I will get one of the kids to show me the ins and outs of using the camera and uploading images.
Well here it is, and thanks for stopping by to check out my creations.
Take care,
Sandy

5 comments:

  1. It sounds really funny you saying it's winter it's our summer and still proberbly colder than over your end lol thanks for comment with the cat if you have your speakers on and tickle his head he meows at you lol how sad am I Love the colours you have used in this card and the images are just beautiful
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy
    Well it is supposed to be our summer here and we have only had a few days of really hot temps.

    Love those lady stamps you have collected...as I keep saying. LOL Great job on this card as always.

    I checked on e=bay before for those See-d's stamps too with no luck either.

    Carolyn W

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're sweltering here and you're freezing...what a curious world we live in. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and sentiment, colours look great, how did you cope with no Saturday craft today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sandy .yes I am so over winter already . These ladies are great images too and you have set them in a great layout ..love the card .
    hugs Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and if you leave me with a link back to your blog I will pop on over and visit you too. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...